Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cooking Matters Michigan Extreme Food Makeover Challenge Part 2

Have you ever had so much going on that you feel like your are forgetting something?

On Friday morning when I got my Extreme Food Makeover Challenge I was so focused on making my dish, taking pictures of it and recording the recipe that I forgot something....THE SECRET INGREDIENT!!!

Back when I signed up to do this challenge, I was explained the rules. One of which was that one of the secret ingredients needed to be used in the meal.

I completely overlooked this important detail when I was making my dish. When I saw the posting on Cooking Matters Michigan's facebook page revealing the secret ingredients, I was already in Traverse City.

To be fair to my fellow bloggers who all followed the rules and used at least one and some all of the secret ingredients, I am officially bowing out of the voting.

I will however, ask that you still vote for your favorite Blogger Extreme Food Makeover. The dishes all look so delicious!! I know who I would vote for if I could :)

This challenge was a part of a summer long blogger program to bring awareness to the wonderful work Cooking Matters Michigan does.
To learn more about Cooking Matters follow them on Twitter (@cmdetroit), like them on facebook and/or
follow the Cooking Matters Michigan Blog.

Thank you for all of your support and votes!! Even though my dish is no longer in the running, your votes will still be counted towards the gift card drawing.


 

No comments: