Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 15: No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters

Here I am 15 days into this challenge and I already had a day where I didn't know if I could fit in making cookies. Work, doctor appointments, martial arts for Ian, soccer for both Dane and Noah, homework and just craziness all around. It only took one Puss in Boots look from Dane and Ian to get me into the kitchen and quickly whip these up.




I looked in the pantry and made quick no bake cookie with what I had. Theses turned out surprising good :)


No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters


1/2 sick of Butter
1/2 bag of Mini Marshmallows
1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
2 Cups of Corn Cereal

Melt the butter over low heat
Add Mini Marshmallows



Once the mini marshmallow are melted add mini chocolate chips


Stir mini chocolate chips until melted



Add two tablespoons of peanut butter, stir until melted


Turn off heat and add cereal, stir



Using an ice cream scoop place cookies on a greased (Pam works great) piece of tin foil


Let the cookies cool.


Total time from start to finish 10 minutes!!!





No comments: