Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun Run

I have been a little behind on my post this past week and a half, but for good reason.
We have an annual Fun Run at our elementary school and guess who's the chairperson...this girl!! The Fun Run is our PTA's number one fundraiser and brings in a bunch of money in a very short period of time. A great friend of mine ran this event beautifully for the past few years and really made an impossible job doable with her stellar organization skills.
This year we hired PAWS the Detroit Tiger Mascot to kick off our pledge drive. The kids were so excited! One teacher even said that she had never heared the school so LOUD!
Since the kick off, I have been sucked into this time warp of spread sheets and money counting. However, on this Fun Run Eve, I am glad to say that our financial goals are with in reach and our kids are ready to run and have a great time tomorrow!
On the cookie note, I have been keeping my promise and baking a new cookie everyday. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to.

No comments: