Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Adventure

This week's Wordless Wednesday theme is Adventure! For my boys, the biggest adventure of our trip was participating in Jedi Training. To have a chance to have a lightsaber battle with Darth Vader was enough to put them over the moon.

Thanks again to Deb at Focused on The Magic of Disney for coming up with such wonderful themes! Wednesday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week, I look forward to seeing all the fantastic Disney pictures and meeting such nice people!!







10 comments:

Lisa @ Gone with the Family said...

Wow - Jedi training would definitely be an adventure! I have two nephews that would be beyond thrilled to be able to take part in an activity like that.

Disney Day by Day said...

Love that they added this, our son has done it and was so excited. Thanks for sharing

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

What great pictures!! To battle Darth Vader is the ultimate in adventures and you captured it beautifully!!
Thanks so much for sharing your adventure pictures with us and for linking up!!

Manda said...

Wow! :D I saw this on my last trip ... it's so cool! :D x

Onna said...

Wow! That is quite the adventure! Great shots!

Steve said...

I wonder how often Darth gets really nailed by an overenthusiastic Jedi? Your son looks like he's about ready to take him out in the second picture.
First time stopping by your blog. A different cookie a day for an entire year? That's brilliant!

Sara said...

My stepson would love to do that adventure and fight Darth Vader...then again so would my husband! lol

Unknown said...

My son would have loved that!

Colorado Mountain Mom said...

Such a brave, adventurous boy to take on Darth Vader!!

mc said...

LOve it, Big Star wars fans here