Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: May Calendar

I am currently making on online scrapbook of our trip to Disney. It is taking forever! We had so many great pictures, I think I will be working on it for quite a while.
 
Until it's finished I'm glad I have Deb at Focused on The Magic of Disney that comes up with such wonderful weekly themes to post pictures to. This week, if I were to make a calendar this is the picture I would choose one of these shots for May. According to the boys, seeing the princesses was my early Mother's Day present.
 



 
 
However, something tells me they didn't mind it too much!
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Lucinda said...

The "secret" shot is the best! Super!!!

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

All great pictures!! Love that they are for your Mother's Day! How handsome your boys are! The last one is just too cute!
Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up to hop today!

Unknown said...

The secret one is my favorite...he still won't tell me what he said to her!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

LOVE your pictures - and love that your boys were so willing. My girls are not princess-y -- now if they did villain meet and greets, they'd be all over that. Actually - I wish they had villain meet and greet!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today - now I'm off to read more of yours and follow along!

Colorado Mountain Mom said...

Awww... that's pretty cool! You've got some great young men there, mom.

Now we just need a pic with YOU and the princesses (since it's your present and all... :)

Steve said...

That's great that your boys did that for you. My wife can't get any of our kids to pose with any characters anymore, which means that I either have to make them, or I have to pose with her.
Oh to have super hearing during the last shot.

Nana Clare's Kitchen said...

I love your challenge. I'm always looking for a reason to whip up a batch of cookies.
I’m nominating you for a Versatile Blogger Award on http://www.nanaclareskitchen.com
Peace, Clare

Lisa said...

What a great Mother's Day present! Looks like at least one little boy may have a secret crush on Cinderella. :)

Mary @ The World Is A Book said...

Such precious pictures! I love that they're willing to pose with the Princesses for you.