Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 78:No Bake Chocolate Mint Treats

Every so often I come across a new product I can't wait to make a cookie with. This was one of those times!

Look at what Kraft came out with:



Seriously! I am a huge fan of the chocolate and mint flavor combo and I clouds wait to use this for the COD.

When I came home from the store I held the bag out for the boys to see. All three jumped up and shared in my excitement.

So we got to "No-Baking".
Simple recipe, delicious result.

No Bake Chocolate Mint Treats




  • One bag of Kraft Jet Puffed Chocolate Mint Marshmallows
  • 1/3 Cup Butter
  • Special K Cereal
  • Green chocolate for decoration (found at baking supply stores)

In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter.
Add marshmallows, stir occasionally until melted.
Remove from heat and add cereal.
Using a teaspoon place dollops of mixture onto parchment paper.
Cool.
Melt chocolate in the microwave, drizzle on top.
Enjoy!


 
 

1 comment:

Ellen B Cookery said...

Oh my, I'm crossing the boarder into the US just to get some of these over the weekend! YUM!